The allocated time for oral presentations is 20 minutes including questions. Please limit your presentation to a maximum of 15 minutes leaving 5 minutes for questions.
- The room is equipped with both wireless and wired microphones, as well as a built-in audiovisual/projection systems.
- We encourage you to present from own laptop (please bring any adapters you will need)
- Even if you plan to use your own laptop, we suggest you bring a copy of your presentation in ppt format to the workshop on a usb stick, just in case your machine does not work.
- For those who do not want to use their own laptop, we will also provide a PC laptop to run presentations from.
- Please email your presentation to us by Tuesday September 15, 2015 so that we can load it onto the laptop in advance and test to confirm that your images, text and video are displayed properly. (Please also bring a copy of your presentation in ppt format to the workshop on a usb stick, as a backup.)
- If you don't send it in advance, we will need to test it out the morning of; please bring a copy of your presentation in ppt format to the workshop on a usb stick.
- Please contact Anne Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Tuesday September 1, 2015 if you:
- need additional equipment to be made available (DVD players, whiteboard for writing on, etc. - anything more than laptop, projector and a microphone for your person).
- have special presentation materials (movie clips, audio clips, etc. - anything other than a PowerPoint presentation or PDF with fixed images and text).
- have any other questions/concerns.
PosterAll posters will be presented using e-posterboards. THERE WILL BE NO PROVISION FOR PAPER POSTERS.
See guidelines and templates below: